2.02.2007

photoshop ate my homework

i was going to post some progress i made on the troll's wardrobe from my last post, but photonchop conspired with the network drive to make my file explode. luckily, i had a backup copy, so i only lost the stuff i did today and not the whole thing, which may have led to my own head exploding. i refuse to accept any sort of personal responsibility, as is my prerogative as a citizen of these fine united states. this is clearly a case of negligent software developers and hardware engineers grossly failing to foresee each and every possible problem that could ever arise and make provisions for said problems. i suppose i'll actually have to set aside some time this weekend to get some drawing in between all the strenuous channel changing and mouse clicking.

No comments: